DVT risk doesn’t end when patients leave the hospital—in fact, the risk can continue for 30 days or more after discharge. VenaGo™ from DJO® is a portable device designed to offer convenient DVT prevention. Based on clinically proven* technology, the innovative, pre-set pressure cycle provides compression to the leg that mimics the blood flow when you are walking, helping to prevent the formation of dangerous blood clots deep inside the leg.
HELP PREVENT DVT
WHEREVER PATIENTS GO
Battery-operated and weighing just one pound, VenaGo is easy for patients to use with single button controls, without cords to plug-in or tubes to connect. The rechargeable battery provides compression all night (10 – 12 hours) and recharges in just four hours.
1) Graduated sequential compression features 2 overlapping aircells (duplex); the distal aircell inflates first, followed shortly by the proximal aircell.
2) Asymmetric compression design applies compression to the anterior and posterior portion of the calf to help empty the veins in the leg.
3) Easy-to-see pressure readings and total use time
4) Applies 50mmhg once per minute
5) Downloadable compliance data
6) Simple one-button operation
• Aid in the prevention of DVT
• Can also be used as an aid in the prophylaxis for DVT by persons expecting to be stationary for long periods of time
• Aids in enhancing blood circulation
• Helps to diminish post-operative pain and swelling
• Helps reduce wound healing time
• Aid in the treatment of: stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, arterial and diabetic leg ulcers, chronic venous insufficiency and reduction of edema in the lower limbs Please reference instructions for use (IFU) for full list of contraindications.